Indigenous Peoples Section

Members: 270

IAIA Section: Indigenous Peoples

This section addresses indigenous issues in impact assessment, including developing guidelines for the recognition and full inclusion of indigenous concerns in all aspects of impact assessment, traditional knowledge, and impact assessment capacity building for indigenous people. The Aashukan Declaration was adopted by IAIA in 2017.

Co-Chairs:  Kepa Morgan 

tags/keywords

Section indigenous

This discussion can be seen by anyone
You are subscribed to this group via notifications: Change your notifications

July 31, 2015, deadline to submit session proposals for IAIA 16

Switch to Threaded View
Discussion started by Angeles Mendoza Sammet 4 years ago

Hello IP Section Members,

Remember that 31 July 2015 is the last day to submit proposals. The submissions close at 11:59pm US Central Standard Time.

The Health Section is interested in proposing a jount session on migration and/or resilience. If anyone is interested in collaboring, please reply to this mesage.

Also, please let me know if any of you are interested in submitting a session -or paper-under the Indigenous theme so I can look for any conflicts in scheduling. This year, in Florence, two of the three session on Indigenous topics were shceduled at the same time and day and a few submissions were missing. I will do my best to prevent that from happening again.

Angeles

0 Replies

Copyright © 2019 IAIA. All rights reserved. | Powered by MemberFuse ⑯ View Mobile Site