Indigenous Peoples Section

Members: 270

IAIA Section: Indigenous Peoples

This section addresses indigenous issues in impact assessment, including developing guidelines for the recognition and full inclusion of indigenous concerns in all aspects of impact assessment, traditional knowledge, and impact assessment capacity building for indigenous people. The Aashukan Declaration was adopted by IAIA in 2017.

Co-Chairs:  Kepa Morgan 

tags/keywords

Section indigenous

This discussion can be seen by anyone
You are subscribed to this group via notifications: Change your notifications

New call for participation in Survey: Visual Tools in Public Participation

Switch to Threaded View
Discussion started by Ana Roque De Oliveira 1 year ago

Dear IAIA colleagues,

Last month I invited you to participate in the online exploratory survey (Survey Visual Tools in Public Participation), in the context of my current PhD research.

First, let me thank all those (very few) who promptly contributed with their valuable responses and comments.

Second, I would like to reiterate the importance of this survey to my research - which will be shared in due course - to those who might have experience in public participation, in the context of EIA or in any other decision-making processes.

Your contributions will certainly make the difference! Please participate (it only takes 5 to 10 minutes) until the extended deadline of March 15, 2018.

Many thanks for your cooperation!

Ana Roque de Oliveira

PhD Candidate

IST - University of Lisbon, Portugal

anaroliveira@tecnico.ulisboa.pt

0 Replies

Copyright © 2019 IAIA. All rights reserved. | Powered by MemberFuse ⑯ View Mobile Site