Climate Change Section

Members: 226

IAIA Section:  Climate Change

The goal of this Section is to provide a coordinated, international platform for IA practitioners to exchange expertise and knowledge on climate change across all areas of IA, and to enable outreach to climate change experts outside of the IA community.

Co-Chairs:  Arend Kolhoff, Wes Fisher, Ana Maria Quintero

tags/keywords

climate change

This discussion can be seen by anyone
You are subscribed to this group via notifications: Change your notifications

IAIA '19 Brisbane Climate Change and IA Roundtable Summary Report

Switch to Threaded View
Discussion started by Weston Fisher 1 month ago

All CC Section Members are asked to review this summary of the Climate Change and Impact Assessment Roundtable Discussion and Next Step that took place at IAIA 19 in Brisbane.  Your participation in efforts to implement the next steps recommendations for IAIA 2020 in Seville is urgently requested.   Session proposals are due by July 12th, 2019.

5 Replies
Reply posted by Terry Calmeyer 1 month ago

Hi Bridget,

Apologies, the Summary Report is there but not the "IA and climate change follow up and next steps: 2019 report" that Wes refers to in his previous post and requests a response to.  The Summary report does not have much detail.

Terry

Reply posted by Bridget John 1 month ago

Terry and Katia, underneath Wes' post about the summary is a line of text that says 

IAIA '19 Brisbane CC and IA Roundtable Summary Report | View Details | Download

I was able to download it from there by clicking the Download link. Is that what you also tried and still had troubles? Please let me know.

Best regards,
Bridget

Reply posted by Terry Calmeyer 1 month ago

Same problem as Katia.  Please advise.

Reply posted by Katia Garcia 1 month ago
Hi everyone! I couldn't download the report, is it available ar the IAIA homepage?
Reply posted by Weston Fisher 1 month ago

Addresses of Participants who signed the attendence list at the Climate Change and IA Roundtable Discussion at IAIA 19 Brisbane

Copyright © 2019 IAIA. All rights reserved. | Powered by MemberFuse ⑯ View Mobile Site